Last updated: May 23th, 2019
TravelSpend is an expense tracking application designed to easily keep track of travel expenses. We offer the TravelSpend serviceas-is” without a warranty. TravelSpend is a work-in-progress, so some features of our app may not work exactly as planned. We may stop offering or restrict certain services or features at any time. Please be patient with us and we’ll always do our best to support you.
- Scope of Application: These general terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between us, TravelSpend UG (haftungsbeschränkt), c/o Jonas Lüthke, Ringbahnstraße 27, 12051 Berlin, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (“we”, “us”), and you as our customer via our TravelSpend mobile application.
- Description: TravelSpend (the Service) is a service designed to help you track travel expenses by allowing users to enter the relevant information. The Service visualizes the entered expense information, provides informal budgeting advice, and stores this data for later use. You agree that this service is provided AS-IS and on an AS AVAILABLE basis.
- No warranty: We do not represent that the Service provided by the TravelSpend app is error-free, complete, or can be relied upon. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, INCLUDING FOR TRAVELSPEND PREMIUM.
- Termination and Refusal of Service: Your access to the Service may be terminated at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion. This includes the right to ban any person from the service who uses TravelSpend to send spammy, unwanted or hostile communications to other users.
- No Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR SERVICES RENDERED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Paid subscriptions: Some users may have access to purchasing “TravelSpend Premium”, a paid upgrade that may include several extra features such as sharing capabilities, custom expense categories, data exports, and other additional features or services. Payments for TravelSpend Premium are processed and managed through the iTunes or Google Play Store. The price at which TravelSpend Premium is offered may vary due to date of purchase, country, local taxes and regulations, promotions, and we reserve the right to change the price and upgrade benefits at our sole discretion. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. If you have issues with our TravelSpend Premium upgrade or would like to request a refund, please email email@example.com (we reserve the right to offer or refuse refunds at our sole discretion). We reserve the right to offer or refuse TravelSpend Premium upgrades for any reason at our sole discretion.
- Indemnification: You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any third party claim arising from a breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or obligation hereunder, including any legal costs in connection with your User Generated Content. This does not apply in case of your inadvertent infringement.
- Modifications to the Agreement: You agree that we may modify this agreement at any time, effective immediately, by posting a new agreement. You agree that even if you have not personally visited the website with the new terms of this agreement, that they may have force immediately.
- Severability: If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid enforceable provision in its place that closely matches the intent of the original agreement, and all other parts of the agreement shall be enforced.
- Exercise: You agree that the failure of us to exercise or enforce any part of this agreement and terms does not constitute a waiver of the rights of provisions of this agreement.
- Jurisdiction: German law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or special assets (Sondervermoegen) under public law, exclusive place of jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be Neukölln, Berlin, Germany. This shall also apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if you relocate your place of residence or habitual place of abode to a location outside Germany or in case your place of residence or habitual place of abode is not known at the time the proceedings are brought in the courts. Arbitration proceedings shall be excluded.
- Entire agreement: These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and the provider of the TravelSpend app with respect to the above subject matter.